FACILITIES SUPPORT ANALYST AT KCB.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the job holder will support the business by responding to repairs & maintenance of premises, equipment breakdowns within the various business units by ensuring maintenance service is done as per schedule and analyzing of cost spend.
• Develop efficient methods for managing facilities service delivery, assignments, deployments and resolutions Repair and maintenance of various Bank equipment
• Coordinate inspection of new branches with CBK and arrange for supply of equipment to enable branch commence operations.
• Monitor performance of service providers in relation with facilities management. Develop SLAs and follow up on timely delivery of service provision.
• Analyzing facilities expenses and recommending areas of cost saving and value adds.
• Develop Bill of Quantities for branch premises repair works, evaluate and recommend for tendering.
• Develop maintenance schedule for branch premises and equipment.
• Develop space utilization criterion for Head Units
• Analyze and recommend for approval invoices from service providers.
• Carry out tender analysis-technical evaluation on service providers within facilities. Attend site inspection and analyze service providers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Building Economics or Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
• Professional qualification in Facilities management
• At least 2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
• Planning and Organizing skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Project Management Skills
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by June 6, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: LOG 06/2014